Little Empire Hack for Mojo, Gold, & Crystals 2016
Mojo, gold, and crystals are an important part of Little Empire. To win, you’ll need a lot of gold, crystals, & mojo. Download our free Little Empire hack tool now, directly from our website, to easily get mojo, gold, and crystals.
Our Little Empire hack tool is very easy to use. Take a look at the image below to see what it will look like. All you have to do is enter the amount of mojo, gold, & crystals you want. There are no surveys to fill out and no APK root is necessary.
Download our Little Empire hack from our site. It should take 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it will take another 30 seconds to install. Make sure you choose Android or iOS. Enter the amount of mojo, gold, and crystals you want. The 2016 Little Empire hack works without a jailbreak or APK root and there are no surveys!
Click the big “start” button to begin the hack. After the hack has finished, which should only take about 30 seconds, open the app on your device like normal. Your crystals, gold, and mojo will be ready.
Cheats & Tips for Little Empire Online. Cheats for Cheats & Tips for Little Empire.
The fastest, easiest way to get Cheats & Tips for Little Empire is from presented on this website. Updated version of Cheats & Tips for Little Empire running up to date.
Cheats & Tips for Little Empire
- In order to effectively win a battle, you need to kill all the enemies or destroy their castle before they destroy yours. You should try to focus on killing them rather than focusing on the castle.
- Don’t start a fight until you placed all the troops you wish to use. You will not be able to add more during the battle.
- You can choose what missions to do, you can leave the harder ones for later (especially those where you are required to fight when you don’t have enough troops).
- Regarding the above tip, you should, however, try to complete all the daily activities in the same day. If you manage to do so, you will be rewarded with units of Mojo.
- Make sure you don’t lose lanes. If you lose any lane, the remaining enemies from that lane will start attacking your castle.
- When you are saving resources for a big upgrade, you should use one of the Shield-thingies you have in your inventory. Don’t overuse them though, they are pretty rare.
- Visiting friends and aiding them in their quests will be rewarding for you as well. You will get different types of resources and goodies.
- You can change your hero’s abilities and items at his Altar (the big golden statue from the left of your base). You can increase his skill points as well.
- The items you buy from the Shop are automatically equipped by your hero (if he matches the prerequisites).