Weed Firm: RePlanted Hack for Cash 2016
Weed Firm: RePlanted uses cash as its premium currency. This is very expensive. You can get only 1000 hyperbits for $1.99. You’ll need a lot more to win at Weed Firm: RePlanted. Download our free Weed Firm: RePlanted hack tool to easily and freely get cash.
It’s very easy to use. Take a look at the image below to see how quick and easy using our Weed Firm: RePlanted hack tool is. Just enter the amount of cash you want. Don’t worry about jailbreaking or rooting your device. The hack tool will work without APK rooting or jailbreaking.
Download our Weed Firm: RePlanted hack from our website. It takes 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it’ll install. This takes about another 30 seconds. Select Android or iOS. Then, enter how much cash you would like. Click the big, blue “start” button. You don’t have to fill out any surveys or root your device to use the Weed Firm: RePlanted 2016 hack.
This should start the hack. Once completed — don’t worry, it’s very quick! — open the app on your device. It will run normally, but with the added benefit of your extra cash! Have fun!
Weed Firm: RePlanted Hack Online. Cheats for Weed Firm: RePlanted Hack.
The fastest, easiest way to get Weed Firm: RePlanted Hack is from presented on this website. Updated version of Weed Firm: RePlanted Hack running up to date.
Cheats & Tips for Weed Firm: RePlanted
- Use the tasks as future objectives. You are not required to complete any task right away but you can keep an eye on them and create your strategy around them.
- Roll a joint with clients when possible. By doing so, you will earn extra cash and extra experience points. Some of them will scare though (the nurse).
- Don’t spend all of your money on pots. At first, 2 pots are more than enough to keep you going. When you save enough cash, you can plan to expand but until then focus on seeds and water.
- It is pointless to unlock items before they unlock by themselves. The game is pretty balanced from this point of view so there is a high chance that you won’t need the Purple Haze seeds until you reach level 10, for example.
- Having 100% water level for a plant doesn’t help it grow faster. However, 0% water level means that the plant will stop growing. Make sure you keep the water around ~50% while you continuously play and at 100% before you take a break to browse the shop or you pay attention to your customers.
- In addition to the above tip, before you exit the game, you should always let your plants with at least 10% water level. By doing so, the next time you enter the game (at least 5 minutes later), your crops will be ready to be harvested.
- Do your math. I know that your character doesn’t know how to do that, but you can. If the cash-weed ratio is lower than 40 cash / 1 unit of weed (for example), you should kick out that customer. Santa is a good guy though, he will always pay extra.